📞 07368 131570
Click to Call
My name is Pauline and I am an approachable, friendly person and I would be delighted to see you at my clinic in the near future. Please call or use this form to contact me.
- I am happy to facilitate familiarisation visits to the clinic for anyone with additional support needs.
- Please note all clients records are filed securely and are treated with the strictest of confidence in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
- Our clinic has the most modern sterilizing equipment.
- The clinic has wheelchair access.
- There is spacious Parking (FREE).
- It is on the local bus route
- Is close to other amenities (Garden centre, Asda etc.
A bit about me!
I live locally in Dunbar
- attained a diploma with distinction as a foot care specialist in July 2019
- I am registered with BSY college and quality license scheme.
- I am fully insured with BGI UK
- I am PUG checked
- Worked in the care profession for 32 years in various roles
- Supporting individuals with Autism and Dementia
- Worked in General Hospitals as a nursing assistant
- Was a state registered paramedic with the Scottish ambulance service for many years prior to becoming self employed.